It is a public/state university located at Fairborn (just Outside the City of Dayton) in the state of Texas, established in the year 1967. It is a large public university roughly accommodates 17,000 UG+PG students. This university gives liberal admits for average academic profiles to International students. This University has also got tie-ups with many Indian consultants to attract the International Students. Since the admission process esp. for Engineering graduates has become rather easy that many Indian students get clustered (there are very few funding chances) in Dayton City.
1. IELTS : 6
2. TOEFL :79
3. Credential Evaluation: WES evaluation is not required
4. Courses offered :1. MS CS . 2.MS CE. 3.M.S Biomedical Engineering. 4.MS IS. 5.MS Industrial & Human factors Engineering.6.MS Materiel Science.7.MS Mechanical Engineering. 8.MS Chemistry. 9.MS Pharmacology & Toxicology
5. GRE :290-300 (It varies according to the program)
6. Application Deadlines: April15th-May15th for fall. 2. Aug 30th- Sept 30- Spring admission
7. GPA: 65% with 3-4 backlogs are accepted. However good GRE score ( GRE score >302 can take care of many back logs) can compensate low academics.
8. Fees: Total Cost- USD 32,000/30 credit hours- for two years – (** cost is Excluding living expenses )
The students are advised to thoroughly seek information from the alumni before they apply to any University which offers an easy admit to the Indian student.
Some other useful Links
Useful Links :