Information needed before you can start filling the DS-160 form online :
- Passport details (Name as on passport, date of birth, issue date, expiration date, passport number, etc) of each applicant.
- Family information of applicant (Name of parents of each applicant, occupation, mailing address, work address, income, etc).
- Address where you will stay in USA.
- Name and address of your relatives in USA, if any.
- Date of most recent travel to US, if any.
If there is no activity for 20 minutes or more in the process of completing this online application, your session will expire and all entered data will be lost.Review the information you entered for accuracy.It can take 30-90 minutes if your time to complete the application online.Most fields on the DS-160 are mandatory. You may leave fields marked “Optional” blank. Some fields may also give you the option to select “Does Not Apply”. If that field does not apply to you, you may mark the box next to “Does Not Apply.” All other fields must be completed. The application will not allow you to submit a form with any mandatory fields left blankYou should not bring your entire application because it will not help.
Complete Video about Filling The Ds-160 Online Form
See a sample DS-160 confirmation page :
Your confirmation page is all that is needed to retrieve your application data. You must bring the confirmation page with you during all phases of the application process. Without the confirmation page, it may not be possible to access your application and process your visa case.